We Atkinson Professional Accounting Association (APAA) are excited to share the upcoming PAcc Information Session and Winter 2022 Virtual Speaker Series with all the upcoming York University Undergraduate BCom students and students from the School of Administrative Studies (SAS) who are interested to pursue the CPA designation.
Date: April 2, 2022
Time: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/3CE7uRj
It is a great honor and privilege to have Rachel Jurgens (She/Her) CPA, CA, CIA, SSM as the guest speaker. Some of her key highlights include:
· Leader within Deloitte’s Internal Audit practice as a Senior Manager in Risk Advisory services.
· Named as one of the 15 Global Emerging Leaders in 2020 by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
· Leads Deloitte’s National Pride Employee Resource Group (ERG)
· Active Member of 2SLGBTQ community
· National Talent Recruitment Leader at Deloitte.
Furthermore, come learn more about the CPA course requirements, real-life work experience, getting involved with CPA Ontario, and positioning yourself for the job search with Sean Mullin, CPA Ontario’s recruiter.
Last but not the least, come learn more about the York University Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting (PACC) program as one of the pathways to fast-track your journey towards attaining your CPA designation with our amazing YorkU professors Joanne Jones and Sandra Iacobelli, CPA, CA.
We’d like to thank professor Joanne Jones, professor Sandra Iacobelli, CPA, CA, and CPA Ontario for taking the time and effort to plan and host this wonderful event for our York University BCom students.